Scroll to the bottom for some helpful hints to navigate in Wiki.
Helpful Hints to Navigate in Wiki:
- To view different pages, click the links in the sidebar on the left of your screen, or at the bottom of this main page.
- If you don't have a sidebar - or do not want a sidebar - click on the small box in the blue Confluence toolbar (between the term 'create' and the 'search box.'
- If you are viewing with the sidebar, you can increase or decrease the size of the page, but dragging the divider between the sidebar and the viewing page.
- If you are viewing without the sidebar, you can go back to the home page by clicking the UME Answers image at the top of any page. You can also go directly to the Extension homepage by clicking on the UME logo at the top of each page.
- If you are looking for a specific topic, just type it into the Search box at the top of the sidebar, and it will bring up each document that contains the topic you are seeking.
- To view other spaces at the Wiki Dashboard (outside of UME Answers):
- Click on the 'Confluence' link in the upper left toolbar.
- This is your Dashboard; here you will see other Wiki sites you have access to view.
- You can make sure the UME Answers space easy to find by scrolling on the Dashboard until you see it and then click star () to the right of UME Answers. Next time you view your Dashboard, UME Answers will appear in your "Favourite Spaces" at the top of your Wiki Dashboard.
- To easily find the Wiki - and UME Answers - be sure to save it as a favorite in your web browser too. Log-in is required each time you enter Wiki.
If you have any questions, contact Debby Cunningham.